Deodorant is one of the most widely used to limit the body odors. Still can not cure body but this product thoroughly to ensure the convenient, quick to use. Using deodorant proper method also helps you to limit odors and stronger.
Knowning before using deodorant
Deodorant used quite popular because of fast, convenient. Although many people use it but not everyone knows the harm of deodorant. And here are some possible effects of deodorant products:
– Deodorant make your underarm skin turn itchy and red because you might be allergic to a specific substance
– Contains aluminum, increases the risk of cancer for users
Deodorants aren’t necessarily for everyone and must have the right approach.
To use deodorant effective treatment underarm, please note the following guidelines:
Firstly, Avoid products with alcohol deodorant
Some deodorant products have high alcohol content to treat body odor. The reason is the large amount of alcohol help body dry faster. However, alcohol is the cause dermatitis, skin allergies. Therefore,you should be aware when choosing deodorant.
Secondly, you should use deodorant at night
Why’s that? Many studies have demonstrated that the using deodorant to treat underarm at night to promote more effective than using in the daytime. Using deodorant before bed helps its component diffusion depth, thereby reducing the amount of sweat to keep skin dry and no longer.
how to use deodorant?
– Wash before using deodorant instead of using when people are sweating.
– Deodorant should be gently shaked before use to mix the nutrients evenly and achieve better results.
– Make sure that deodorizing liquid on the skin to dry completely before wearing.
– If you use deodorant spray, you should use a piece of clean cloth to absorb deodorant spray and then apply the skin. It’s better than using directly on the skin.
Deodorants merely neutralize or mask body odor. Therefore, you should use deodorant in a scientific way, do not overdo. More information on how to choose the best deodorants for men & women, go here.